Saturday, August 18, 2012

Horses & me.



Photobucket
Romper: Eating Zombie 

 Fav floral romper for now (: I loveeee the flare out sleeves. The floral details in the romper is simply gorgeous. Will prolly wear it to death. Plus its so comfortable. Best buy i've ever got online (: It's a self-manufactured piece by Eating Zombie!
  Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Spent my off day gng ard Singapore. Exploring the places tt are tucked away so deep, but yet when u get to it, it makes u wanna jump out of ur seat & run ard like a lil kid filled w full on energy. I've always loved places like these. They make me happy, idk why, but the atmosphere is completely different from the normal places we always go to. So quiet & green.
Oh & ntm, i love horses. They look so beautiful. Wld kill to ride one again someday (: 

No comments: