Friday, June 1, 2012

Rus's 22nd!

Celebrated Russell's birthday at P.S. cafe w beloved on a Monday night few days ago! Baked a pandan cake for him! Yes, i know why Pandan cake?! I asked him what cake he likes & he replied 'Pandan cake'. I was like 'Huh? Srsly?!' LOL. So yes, i baked Pandan cake as i h alr blogged abt in my previous post w the help of R & his mom's recipe (:

I tweaked it a lil cause all Pandan cakes are plain looking & Green. Nt exactly a very presentable birthday cake. Hahaha. So i js added pop-ups tt i drew/cut out from a magazine! (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were playing w an app called 'Gifboom'! Hehe.
Photobucket
Truffle fries w shaved cheese!
This is a MUST-TRY at P.S cafe! Taste so yummehh!
Photobucket
Chicken Penne.
Was pretty good. Worth your money.
Photobucket
P.S. Bolognese.
Was quite disappointing. Did'nt rly like the taste.
Photobucket
BBQ Ribs.
Wasn't tt bad. Quite nice actually! Portion was just nice too.
Photobucket
The birthday boy, Russell! (: W his pandan cake! Hahaha.
Photobucket
Dont judge my drawings k. I tried my best! LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHA!
Photobucket
Then it was off to Scoops & Slices for some dessert! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even beloved & Rus said the ice cream was yummy!! They loved it in fact! So hurry visit Scoops & Slices at Novena Goldhill centre if u havent!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ending my post w a grp shot (: I had a great night. It's nice catching up on our hectic lives & giving advices to each other. Times like these are priceless (: I rly had an enjoyable, stress-free night (:

No comments: