Friday, June 17, 2011

Sunday afternoon.

Watched Super 8 w R last Sunday. Not that bad a movie. It was pretty interesting though. I have yet to watch X-Men! Anyway, i spent hours trying to figure out how to use some blogger codes. I finally changed the layout of my blogshop! It is much more organized now! ^^ So proud of myself! Hahaha. Srsly, i took damnnnn long! Do visit k!

Photobucket
CLICK HERE! ((:

Photobucket
Cnt help but laugh whenever i see this photo. Didn't know i look so funny when i'm eating. Lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bought my Cream Toga Dress from Whysovain.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My fav Aunt Annie's pretzel w Caramel dip! ^^
Photobucket
Mark & Spencer's Toffee biscuit! Really nice! ((:
Photobucket
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: