Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photobucket

Current Emotion: MEGA TIRED

Currently packing my whole room. House is gonna be on renovation for abt 1 month. The house needs some serious revamp man. 10 years + & it's starting to fall apart. I have TOO MUCH clothes!!! I actually beat the twins in the amt of clothes i possess -.- Yes, both of them combined tgth. LOL. However, books.. They win me hands down! Hahahaha. Ok so, i'm giving away or selling most of my clothes cause i don't even wear or like some of em. Am actually quite satisfied with the fact tt most of it are sold alr. Gonna be a long week of packing. The house has so much junk lo. Lol.

Ok shall go back to my packing. So tired alr. Thank God i start work at 11am tmr. Can sleep a bit longer. Heh ^^ Okay goodnight everyone! Wil be back with pictures soon :D

No comments: