Monday, August 23, 2010


Tmr marks the last day of Term 1. I'm so happy. Cause tt means i have 2 weeks of fun before starting my apprenticeship! Gonna pack my 2 weeks with fun filled activities :DDD

2 Sundays ago, some of my classmates came over my place to cook a few dishes like Black pepper/Sambal Sotong & Crab. Awesome food tt satisfied my tummy :D They taught me how to cook & prepare the ingredients needed for making a Chilli Crab dish. So i now can cook chilli crab! But it wasn't tt spicy though. PICTURES :D

Photobucket

The live crab which we were abt to kill. I felt so bad! LOL.

Photobucket

Killing it by chopping it into half. It irks me to see it being killed like tt. I knw i'm nt supposed to care.. But i can't help it!!

Photobucket

Guess who did the killing of the poor crab?

Photobucket

ENOCH TEO a.k.a Super Beng (gangster)! HAHA.

Photobucket

Ferdian killing another crab.

Photobucket

Opening the crab from the back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys doing their thing (:
P.S. I did help out too!! I killed a crab. Honest! Js tt no one took pictures while i was doing it )): So no evidence. Haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesnt look presentable but.. IT TASTE FRIGGIN AWESOME :DDDDDD

Photobucket

Made Choc Chip cookies for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Black Pepper crab & sotong

Photobucket

Chilli Sotong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

DouDou! HAHAHA. My mum shaved her w/o telling me -.-

Spent my Sat morn at Ferdian's place with a few other friends. Considering whether to purchase his lens & DSLR. He's gonna sell it all as he doesn't hv the time. Plus he takes really good care of them & i trust him. PICTURES (:

Photobucket

GAY MING! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clara & Ming (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Taken by Ferdian. My face looks horribly chubby here )))))))))): Gonna go on a diet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Over exposure. Flash too bright. Was using Ferdian's external flash which i borrowed for a few weeks & i love how awesome the quality of the pictures turns out ((:

Photobucket

MY FAV PICTURE!! (((((((: I love the lighting of this picture which Ferdian taught me. Looks so vintage right?

No comments: