Saturday, May 30, 2009
























Family time; Card games; Ultra loudness
It just all sums up to a great time.


Went for Chinese remedial this morn. Was 2 hours late! LOL. Crashed in the 4e's remedial. I got really good notes! Gonna have Chinese tuition later at 4pm. O level MT is this Monday. I'm kinda scared. I wanna get B3! Lol. Lunch with Steph after. It's been quite some time since we had a heart to heart talk (: She's more like a sister to me rather than a cgl (:

Anyway, zy's graduaion ceremony was held ytd. I so wanted to be there. However, only 2 of each graduating student's family member could attend. Well, i feel bad for not going cause he had my camera & no one knew how to use. Moreover, i wanted to at least be there for him though i can't go in to witness his glorious moment in getting the certificate. As a result, not much pictures were taken. Sorry zy! I should have been there to help him take photos. I feel really bad -.- As his gf i should at least been there to support him. Okay, i suck big time. Anyhoos, CONGATULATIONS! I'm super proud of you! (: You made it this far.



























That's Zy with his classmates! He looks so adorably small right? Haha. I think the garment's too big for him. Well they all look really happy (:

























& This is just random. I like this pic with my sister, Tash. Haha. Taken in church.

No comments: