Sunday, April 5, 2009



































HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SAYANG! (((:
You're finally eighteen!! Heard you wanna learn driving. Hurry go learn kay. Then can drive me around! :DD Haha. Anyway, i miss you super much & we'll meet real soon to celebrate your b'ay dear! (: I loveeeee you :DD Have a wonderful birthday! (: Happy birthday!


Went out with Beloved ytd. Had photo-taking at Mac Ritchie. Why Mac-Ritchie? Cause i like the wooden platform. The fact tt it's over the water & bla bla bla. Anyhoos, we were friggin attacked by monkeys! -.- Stupid monkeys stole our drinks! I vow i was about to whack the damn monkey.. Till i saw a whole family of them running out from the bushes. A whole army against me = Confirm loose. It grabbed the whole plastic bag & ran. I wonder how it even drink man. Haha. I def had much fun with beloved. She's hot, pretty & thin. To sum it all up, she's a great model. She did everything i told her to do (Poses). I brought the props, like the pouporri, paper heart & scarf. So the pic won't look so plain.

Had another photo-taking session with zy today. We went to Kent Ridge park. It's super far! Walking back made our legs sore. Imagine carrying a heavy bag, wet hair, drenched in the rain mixed with perspire. Sick right? I am def not satisfied with some pics. Not up to my expectations & the rain kinda ruined everything. On the brighter note, some pics are nice & i enjoyed my day with him. My wonderful dad drove us to Kent Ridge park as we were lost. We're so gonna go back another day. I shall upload the pictures soon. So stay tune for pics of me & zy (: I shall blog bout it soon!

Enjoy the pictures of Beloved! (: (I only posted the nicest pics)




















































































































































































































































No comments: