Thursday, February 19, 2009
























I vowed i'll never fall back down.
I promised myself to be bubbly.
Maybe, just maybe.. I'll succeed this time?

I haven't been updating daily. Don't really have the time due to school. So many remedials and all. Today is a Thursday -.- Ugggh! Hate Thursdays. Reason being? It is the longest day for me. School ends later than usual, remedial after tt, then home to chng & off i go for tuition. Very packed & rushing for me. & I am very tired. On the brighter note, at least the end of the week's nearing. I need to bath now before it's too late. Kay bye! I shall update soon. Nothing interesting happened this week so far. So.. Yeah. Before i go, i shall end my post with DouDou's picture. Lol.
























If you're wondering why DouDou's mouth area is pinkish-red, It's cause she ate something of tt colour. I have no idea what she ate. She gobbled it down real fast even before i could even see what it was. Plus i just bathed her on tt day. & She dirtied herself on the same day -.- She's super naughty. She has been stealing my stuffed toys too.

No comments: