Saturday, April 26, 2008




























A love that sets me free.
One that gives me hope when i'm down.

It's everlasting.


It's 1.41am & i'm still awake. I shall blog a alittle about the past few days and i'll turn in (:
Celebrated the March and April babies last Wed in class. We actually made a terrible mess in & outside the classroom. Teachers actually came out from the staff room to complain. Lol. People were smearing cake on everyone's faces. I went over to 4N2 to be away from the madness. End up my whole class got scolded badly. We actually disrupted other classes. Had to stay back during recess to clear up the mess. I escaped :D
Last thursday i had food poisoning. Damn that sucks. I couldn't concentrate during tuition. I didn't dare tell her i was unwell. So i just endured. Which did me no good. As i could hardly concentrate. That explain why i didn't attend school on Friday.
I met Beloved yesterday as she sent her bf for BMT(army). Met her after together with Cherie. Cheer up okay Beloved. You'll get to see him in just a blink of an eye :D Plus this Thursday he gets to come out. For the time being, i shall entertain you as much as i can. We'll study together okay beloved :D ilyyy. To Daphne, i'm sure your FB audition went well. You are a natural dancer. So don't worry okay. ily & miss you so so much! :D
Lastly, Past few days didn't really get the chance to spend much time with Al. His busy with school & so am i. His lectures ends so late. Plus whenever we meet, it's less than an hour. At least i get to see him (: I'll always imitate the dumb faces he does to show him how ridiculous he looks when he does that particular expression. Which makes us both laugh like crazy. & My mum talked to him yesterday. HAHA. Cause he called my hp & i was sleeping on my mum's bed. She was beside me taking care of me as i wasn't feeling well. She picked up the phone when he called. Lol.

Okay i shall turn in now. Gotta wake up early for tuition tmr ))): On the bright side, i get to meeet Farna & Shi Kin. & Hoefully, Rai too cause i miss her so so much :D & Shaa too. If i happen to be at the gig area. (:









































































































No comments: