Monday, March 17, 2008
































Even when the sun doesn't get to shine,
I'll be there to walk you through the night.

We'll be running so fast, we can fly.




15 March'08 (Sat)
*SHOWCASE

Met Daphne & Diane to see Beloved's dance. The timing was pushed up. Beloved danced today together with her group. I'm not being buyas, but i liked our school's dance more than the rest. They really went all out and did their best. & Beloved you danced SO well! ((((: I like. Haha. I didn't know beloved could shake that well. It was awesome. Jan
e did well too! (: Beloved and Jane looked so hot & pretty! Too bad their performance wasn't a competition. But still, they really danced damn well. I shall upload the video another day when i get it. After that went off with Beloved, Daphne and some others. Pictures are below :DD

I left for Ashwin's birthday party around 5 plus. His sister's condo is huge. So many buildings. Anyhoos, all his friends came shortly after. We gave him a surprise. He was extremely happy to the max that he wasn't himself. He was high. Lol. Bought him a nike soccer ball. As there was a pool, they threw each other into the pool. I so enjoyed myself. ShiKin & Shaa were there too. We BBQ-ed and all. It was fun (: Pictures are below.



16 March'08 (Sun)

*DANCEWORKS


The timing was changed. It was moved up earlier. I was still sleeping when i found out -.- I rushed like mad to get to the performance. Plus to make it worse, it was raining. I took a cab with Rai. There were many people! Something like the showcase, but more. Then met Shaa shortly after. We caught the dance on time! ((: Our school danced well. & ShiKin sure can shake her ass! Haha. Anyhoos, Rai & i watched the rest of the performances by other schools. A few schools did really well. Oh & i saw my cousin! Haha. Couldn't recognize her. She looked so different! Plus she did solo for part of her school's performance. I was shocked. I didn't know she could dance that well. (: I videoed her dance. I only realized that i didn't press the record button when it was the last 1 mintue! UGH! I so wanted to slap myself. GAH! Plus i was raising my hand all the way with the camera thinking i was recording it. My hand was effing tired. How dumc can i get. My sister's secondary school was there too. Lol. Very synchronized. The other school who won last year, twice, got into the finals with 3 other schools. Though our school didn't get into the finals, at least they did well and went all out. ((:

After the performance and all, me, Rai &
ShiKin left to buy movie tickets for step up 2. Step up 2 is bloody nice to the effing core! Way WAY better than step up 1. I wouldn't mind watching it again. Ashwin joined us for the movie. (: After the movie me, Rai & ShiKin went to Istana park. Lol. ShiKin was teaching Rai how to dance. I was laughing at them. Lol. Esp Rai. Damn funny. Then we tried to teach Rai to do Babyfreeze. She kept laughing non-stop. Lol. It was fun. Cause we hardly get to go out together. ((: We left at like 11 plus. Ahhh i had fun.

When i get our school's vid our upload it. (:



Juying school (not sure how to spell). The dance is DAMN nice :DD
























































































































































No comments: