Monday, December 10, 2007






























I need a cup of coffee
To drown my sorrows in my sleep


Why oh why do job interviews always call at such an early timing. So more when i was still in my beauty sleep. Lol. Precious Thots called me at 11pm plus. They told me to come down at 1pm and try out. So i thought, okay go down and just try out. When i went down, the person just told me i start work today. I was like, WTH! At such short notice. Lol. But overall, it's pretty fun but tiring. I did stocks and wrapping almost the whole day. The person in charge of the stall is pretty nice. And i have to work on christmas day and eve. ): Ahh crap. Nvm.
& Christmas is the best time of the year. The best season ever.
A time receive presents, and give :D AHHHH MY CHRISTMAS! ): Boo.
It's 1.22am already and i'm on the phone with My 2 wonderful bestfriends, ShiKin & Raihanah. (: The 2 belo people. Okay bye!

No comments: